My good friend and fellow food lover Richard Wolak (better known as Vancouver Foodster) is back with a great new foodie event coming up in mid-February! Tasting Plates Vancouver is a chance to discover a range of delicious edibles from Yaletown to the West End. Billed as a roving food tour, your ticket will allow tastings at over a dozen Vancouver eateries (with more to be added closer to event date).
Each restaurant will serve up a Tasting Plate to enjoy. This unique event is a great way to dine with friends, meet the chefs behind Vancouver’s vibrant dining scene, and learn about what goes into their dishes.
A few key event details:
– Vegetarian options will be available at most of the participating restaurants.
– Prize draws to be held at each participating restaurant throughout the course of the evening.
– The first 300 people to purchase an advance ticket will receive Richard Wolak’s new book, “Vancouver Foodster’s Guide to Dining and Drinking in Vancouver” (a $21.95 value), out in February.
– Visit participating restaurants by walking, transit, bike, or carpool.
– $2 from each ticket purchase will help fund the Vancouver Food Bank.
Tasting Plates Vancouver
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 6 to 9 pm
Tickets: $25 per person (excludes Eventbrite fee). Ticket price includes tasting plates at each of the participating restaurants throughout the evening.
Note: No tickets will be sold on the day of the event. All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds, however tickets are transferrable with printed proof of ticket. ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance.
*Price does not include beverages. Wine, beer, cocktails and mocktails may be purchased separately at the restaurants.