The holidays are just around the corner, a great time to treat yourself to a festive, four-course holiday meal in the heart of downtown Vancouver. From December 7 to December 23, tables at sustainably-minded Forage Vancouver will be available from 11:30 am to 1 pm (reservations REQUIRED).
Take a breather after a morning spent shopping along Robson with friends or a busy workday with colleagues. Forage’s family style menu created by Executive Chef Chris Whittaker is stocked with locally-sourced meats, fish and produce — brimming with festive trimmings.
The $40 lunch menu is also available during dinner hours ($60) on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Forage’s Family Style Four-Course Holiday Menu
– Grilled kale salad with caramelized apples, roasted hazelnuts, Golden Ears brie and honey dressing
– Charcuterie board with cured meats and salmon, house-made pickles and IPA mustard
– Roasted Fraser Valley turkey with all the festive trimmings
– Smoked pork rack roast with maple apple chutney
– Sticky toffee pudding, ginger eggnog ice cream, Forty Creek caramel
Phone 604.661.1400 for more details and to book a festive lunch or dinner at Forage.
Forage’s outside catering arm – including full and mobile catering services – can help pull a large group dinner together with ease.